Laboratory Animal Medical Services

Food/Fluid Regulation

Research How 2
Click the button to try our new ResearchHow2 website for easy access to all the forms and policies for the Office of Research.

Food/Fluid Regulation Cage Card

Food/Fluid Monitoring Form

For more information on food/fluid regulation, please see IACUC policy # 034 Food or Fluid Requirements for Rodents, or contact LAMS directly at 513-558-5171.


Contact Us

Mail Location:  0571

231 Albert Sabin Way
MSB R003
P.O. Box 670571
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0571


Emergency Contacts: 

Supervisor On Call 

Vet On Call

Vet Tech On Call